Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yard Sale Finds!

The weather was beautiful and I got some good stuff! Yay!


I got this strange owl picture that I'm not sure if I'm going to keep or not. I'd have to find a 8x10 frame and possibly a mat for it... and that sounds really complicated. I might just keep it for a while in a drawer. It's kind of cool though. And it was a dollar.


A cute little bird from Tozai Home (which I didn't know about until today) and a great glass vase with mossy filler stuff. I'm very excited about that. Both items came to $7.


A kitchy pair of cat pot-holders. A pyrex bowl. I don't remember how much they were. Not much. I also got a cute office organizer thing and toys for Emily Kay of course.


Unfortunately I had to miss the sales last week due to my beach trip, which was fun of course. But still :) And next week I think I'm going to have to have my own sale. Yucky.

1 comment:

The Nester said...

Great finds, dear! I'm so glad that you get to be friends with Mitch and Betsy--we adore them and I am so sad that we don't live there anymore!

I love the owl!